Which monitor is right for you?
- Custom-molded from soft-gel, medical-grade silicone for exceptional comfort
- Industry-leading isolation from ambient sound (up to 37 dB)
- Maintains seal during excessive jaw movement for full bass response
- Solid silicone earpieces absorb shock, protect internal components from harm
- Field-replaceable cable system eliminates 80% of factory repairs
- Silicone earpieces do not shrink, crack, or degrade over time
- Compatible with all popular IEM system and portable audio devices
- Proprietary PrecisionBalanced Armatures
- FreqPhase time|phase WaveGuide
- FreqPhase time|phase Steel Tube WaveGuide
- Input Connector: 1/8" (3.5mm), Gold-Plated
- Moon Audio cable with 4-pin connection and machined aluminum locking collar
- Patent pending variable bass output adjustable from cable (0 +/-10dB)
- 1/8” headphone jack; compatible with all systems
- The dual bore sound channels keep the highs, mids, and lows phase aligned.
- Bluetooth Compatible
- 24/7 Customer Service Support
Start your order for in ear monitors here.
Complete the form and one of our audiologists will follow up with you within 24 hours.
Downloadable version here.